Corporate legal liability - wording (UK) – 6759 WD-PIP-UK-CLL(8)
Directors and officers liability - wording (UK) – 6757 WD-PIP-UK-DO(8)
Employment practices liability - wording (UK) – 6758 WD-PIP-UK-EPL(8)
All management liability documents
What it covers
The Hiscox Management Liability Portfolio includes:
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability – covers directors’ personal wealth for defence costs and awards made against them from claims such as those made by individual shareholders or for defence against regulatory claims, e.g. trading standards
- Employment Practice Liability – covers your client and their employees against defence costs and awards from employment claims such as sexual harassment or wrongful dismissal
- Corporate Legal Liability – covers your client against defence costs and awards associated with events such as alleged breaches of regulations in tax, health and safety, trading standards or corporate manslaughter.
Who it is for
- UK and Irish private limited companies where turnover is under €50m (an indication of terms can be obtained on our pre-priced Statement of Fact).
- We can also consider terms for Public Limited Companies (PLCs) and companies whose turnover is greater than £50m or €50m
- Unlike other standard policies, our management liability portfolio does not restrict your client to a single limit of indemnity and covers the company as well as individuals
- The policy automatically responds to changes in the client’s company whether through growth or acquisitions
- MLP can be added to our Professional Indemnity and Specialty Commercial policies, underwritten by the same underwriter.
Clients of our management liability portfolio can also access the following:
The real challenge to business reputation is in how a business responds to a crisis. Recognising the importance of the need for effective crisis communications, we have added crisis containment to our management liability cover which is provided by a respected public relations firm specialising in crisis containment.
Business HR Solutions
Clients can also choose to have optional access to Business HR Solutions at a discounted rate. Business HR Solutions, helps organisations stay on top of human resources and health and safety legislation.