The real challenge to business reputation is in how a business responds to a crisis. Recognising the importance of the need for effective crisis communications, we have added crisis containment to our management liability cover which is provided by Chelgate Limited, a respected public relations firm specialising in crisis containment.
Key features of the cover include:
- immediate crisis communications support
- a dedicated hotline open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- tailored support to match the individual needs of each situation
- covers up to £25,000 of costs.
Crisis containment - wording (UK/Ireland) – 9809 WD-PIP-UK-CRI(1)
Crisis containment - summary of cover (UK/Ireland) – 10164 SC-PIP-UK-CRI(1)
Crisis containment - client brochure – 9906
Clients can also choose to have optional access to our Business HR service at a discounted rate. BusinessHR, an HR health and safety supplier, helps organisations stay on top of human resources and health and safety legislation.
Included as standard through an easy to navigate website, it offers:
- access to the employee contracts the client will need to manage their staff
- a wide range of downloadable HR, and health and safety guides
- a free online risk assessment for both HR, and health and safety
- monthly e-newsletter.
Also available at an additional charge:
- advice helpline – clients registering for the first time are entitled to one free HR call of up to 30 minutes to the advice line
- a complete range of health and safety services
- HR consultancy service at a competitive rate.
BusinessHR - client brochure – 9901