This cover is provided on a “duty to defend” basis; for an explanation of how this works, please click here.
Facilities management - wording (UK) – 9827 WD-PIP-UK-FM(1)
Facilities management - wording (Ireland) – 9867 WD-PIP-IRE-FM(1)
Facilities management PI - summary of cover (UK) – 10158 FM(1)
Facilities management PI - summary of cover (Ireland) – 10168 FM(1)
Professional indemnity - client brochure – 10025
Can't find what you're looking for? Visit our Document centre to find it >
What is covered
In addition to the cover from our standard professional indemnity insurance, our policy has been tailored for facilities management to offer:
- defence on a "duty to defend" basis ( for more information, click here)
- inclusion of investigation costs under Health and Safety Acts as well as relevant estate agent statutes
- compensation payments to any ombudsman, arising from your client’s breach of duty of care to their clients.
A Hiscox professional indemnity policy also offers:
- competitive premiums
- flexible payment options including interest-free direct debit (saving up to 6% compared to some insurers)
- option to mix and match a range of other insurance covers to produce a tailored policy – this means your clients only pay for the exact protection they need
- your clients may also qualify for continuous cover – avoiding the need for annual proposal forms
- plain English wordings, making it easy to see exactly what is covered.