606 home and contents insurance
The Hiscox 606 policy is a premium home insurance product tailored towards clients who value the personal service and advice available from a broker, or for people who have specialist or complex needs such as high value contents and listed buildings. It is only available through our network of insurance brokers.
Hiscox 606 Home Insurance - wording – 6050
Hiscox 606 Home Insurance - key facts – 4101
Hiscox 606 Home Insurance - summary of benefits – 4752
All Hiscox 606 documents
Can't find what you're looking for? Visit our Document centre to find it >
What it covers
- Worldwide cover for all risks of physical loss or damage to your client’s possessions
- Public liability and employers' liability cover of £10 million
- Legal expenses cover of up to £100,000
- Specialist cover for high value items of fine art, antiques and jewellery
- New for old on all contents with no wear and tear reductions
- No need to list jewellery and watches under £15,000 in value, or fine art pieces under £25,000 in value
- Family protection cover covering identity fraud, kidnap, aggravated assault following a burglary, air rage, carjacking and road rage.
- Approved services – access to a range of approved product and service providers at specially negotiated discounted rates
- Client helplines – free access to a range of specialist helplines ranging from legal matters through to personal security advice and assistance, with access to 24 hour helplines when travelling abroad
- Interest free direct debit offered for premiums over £5,000.
The summary of cover is illustrative only and should be read in conjunction with the full terms and conditions of a Hiscox policy.
Optional cover extensions
Here is access to our INScribe system for 606 INScribe users.
Please read our ELTO page for more information on the Employers' Liability Tracing Office.
For effective advice on how to protect your home, possessions and family.