Fine Art - wording – 4145
Fine Art - key facts – 4241
Fine Art and collectables insurance - A5 client flyer – 6842
Helpful hints from the professionals (Valuers tips) – 5735
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Visit our Document centre to find it >
Key benefits of the Hiscox Fine Art policy, which is only available through brokers, include:
- worldwide all risks cover for physical loss or damage worldwide, including transit risks
- agreed value on specified items
- new acquisitions cover – up to 25% of the total amount insured
- option to repurchase property recovered after a theft
- choice of settlement – if an item is partly damaged, your client may decide whether the underwriters repair, replace or pay the value of the damaged item. If the underwriters repair it, the underwriters will also pay for any loss in value.
The summary of cover is illustrative only and should be read in conjunction with the full terms and conditions of a Hiscox policy.
This page relates to fine art insurance designed for private collectors in the UK and underwritten by Hiscox Insurance Company Limited (for fine art insurance underwritten by Hiscox Syndicate 33 – targeting private collectors, museums, galleries, dealers, exhibitors, auctioneers and valuers, please click here).