What it covers
Hiscox Motor Insurance, available as a standalone product, or for new and existing 606 household customers, offers:
- fully comprehensive cover, whatever car is being driven
- an unlimited number of foreign trips
- an agreed value for your client’s car in the event of it being written off (if the car is less than a year old, we will provide a new replacement car)
- repairs by the garage of your client’s choice, and a similar courtesy car
- cover includes named household residents and students, and anyone else over 30 years old
- cover against the loss of licence
- personal plate cover
- lock replacement and audio cover
- inability to drive due to ill health cover
- trailer cover, e.g. horse trailer
- personal effects cover.
Who is it for?
Our motor insurance offers comprehensive protection for clients with two or more vehicles per policy, where one vehicle had an original price of £30,000 or more.
To help you offer the best service to your clients, we offer brokers:
- direct access to local underwriters which means decisions will be immediate
- a flexible approach to underwriting
- there’s no need to fill in a proposal form
- policy documents can be emailed direct
- broad cover means there is little need for mid-term adjustments.
Hiscox Motor quotation request form (MSWORD) – 6022
Hiscox Motor risk appetite – 12218
Hiscox Motor Insurance - wording – 6015
Hiscox Motor policy summery - key facts – 6035
Hiscox Motor - summary of benefits – 6016
Hiscox Motor - A4 sales brochure – 6062
Hiscox Motor - A5 client flyer – 6839
Hiscox Motor Insurance - TRACKER - A5 client sales flyer – 12356
Can't find what you're looking for? Visit our Document centre to find it >